Buy you freehold We provide a bespoke service for buying your freehold together
This is a complex area and it is formally known as "Collective Enfranchisement".
Expert advice from the outset is crucial. bpl select can offer that advice and our highly experienced lawyers can help guide you through the process from start to finish. We work closely with the other advisers to ensure that the transaction is managed smoothly and ensure that everyone's interest are protected.
There is a substantial amount of work to be completed if any application is to be successful and it is crucial that this is started correctly from the outset.
It is important, however, that all the steps are taken and no critical area neglected and this is where we come in providing guidance and assistance throughout.
For further information please contact Mark Stimson on 0844 225 2061 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In simple terms the tasks that need to be undertaken will include:
- Checking Eligibility
- Organising for Enfranchisement
- Establishing the Finance and Cost Fund
- Selecting and Instructing Professional Advisers
- Assessing the Purchase Price
- Gathering the Information
- Setting up the Right to Enfranchise Company
- Serving the Participation Notice
- Serving the Initial Notice
- Preparing for the subsequent Procedures